Want to create an account on WhatsApp but don’t know how? How to become a WhatsApp user? How to sign up on WhatsApp? We answered all your questions; keep reading!
To install WhatsApp, you must have a phone number and a smartphone with an Android version or an iPhone with iOS. You will be asked to access contacts, call management, and multimedia content during the registration process. Such requests must be allowed for the application to function fully.
Steps to Sign Up for WhatsApp
Are all your friends sending funny messages, photos, and videos on WhatsApp? Do they quickly exchange materials at work on the world’s most used messaging app? Relatives have created a WhatsApp group to share memories of happy moments, and you aren’t a part of it yet? No problem, you can join very quickly and easily by following our advice.
Here are the steps to sign up for WhatsApp:
- Install Whatsapp on your device. Click here to install Whatsapp on an Android device and here to install it on iOS.
- Click the ‘Accept and Continue button to accept the terms of service.
- To select the correct international prefix, select the country from the drop-down menu and enter the phone number you want to save in the field provided. Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Check that the entered number is correct and click ‘Ok.’
- At this point, WhatsApp will send a code to the phone number provided by you to confirm the registration. Enter the numeric code in the reserved field.
- Provide all necessary permissions.
- Enter the nickname you want to use, select your profile picture, and click the following button.
- Select the backup frequency and the account to be made, and click ‘Final.’
Registration was successful. You can now start a conversation or be part of a group chat with all registered contacts. Simple, right?